Via Veneto Restaurant celebrates this week of Wine Week with our classic seasonal Grand Tasting Menu
Grand Tasting Menu, a gastronomic journey through our newest dishes, accompanied by surprising and captivating Spanish wines.
– Carpaccio of cured scallops with gin and seaweeds
– Prawn and sea urchin aspic with pine nut and mandarin “ajoblanco”
– Coulant of cep mushrooms with calaf egg yolk, comté cheese and walnuts.
– Boneless red mullet with vegetables in the style of a Gaudí trencadís; a tribute to Bulli.
– Pigeon “wellington” with oyster mushrooms of the chestnut trees
– Selection of local cheeses
– Air ice cream and mandarin cream on a cookie base.
Place: C/ Ganduxer 10 – 08021 Barcelona
Date and time: The week of the Wine Week.
Tuesday to Saturday from 1pm to 3:15pm | 8pm to 11pm (kitchen hours).
Price: PRICE OF FOOD PAIRING (Optional): 190.00 € (VAT included)